It is difficult to know the steps you need to take to protect yourself or a loved one when they have been injured by the negligence of someone else. At The Cagle Law Firm, P.C., we understand how difficult it can be to get back on track after being injured by someone else. We will protect your legal rights, explore your legal options, and customize a legal strategy specific to your injuries to help you recover the compensation you deserve.
We have helped thousands of injured Texans navigate through the legal system and have recovered millions of dollars for them! Call us to schedule a FREE consultation today! We do not get paid any legal fees unless we recover money for you!
Located in Austin, we represent clients throughout the state of Texas. Our boutique law firm has extensive experience advocating for your victims that have been injured in an accident or due to someone's negligent or reckless actions.
We Provide Big Firm Quality Legal Services With A Personal Touch
Why Hire Us?
You should hire us simply because you get the benefit of Big Firm experience, but you will not be treated as "just a number." When you hire us, you will receive:
- We will develop a specific strategy for your specific case. We are not an "assembly line" law firm that uses a cookie cutter approach to your case. Everyone is unique, with unique experiences, and unique circumstances. The legal strategy for your case should be developed specifically for you, not someone else.
- You will meet personally with the attorney that is handling your case.
- You will be regularly updated with the progress of your case.
- Your attorney will speak with you directly before ever negotiating a settlement on your behalf.
We have handled Austin Car Accident cases and Medical Malpractice Cases at every stage: from pre-litigation settlements to jury verdicts, and from jury verdicts to appellate courts. We have tried every kind of personal injury case to jury verdict: from wrongful death medical malpractice cases to smaller car wreck cases. Every case is important to us.
What Should You Look for in a Personal Injury Lawyer?
Hiring a lawyer to protect your rights when you have suffered injuries as a result of someone else's negligence is a BIG DECISION. When evaluating which lawyer and/or law firm to hire for this important work, you should consider the following:
- Did a lawyer take time to listen to you when you first met with him or her? Many lawyers talk on and on about what they have done in other cases, but never take the time to listen to your concerns. If that happens when you first meet, it is likely to continue throughout your relationship.
- Has a lawyer tried a case similar to yours down at the courthouse? It is difficult to get the best result possible if your lawyer has never had the experience of going to trial at the courthouse and presenting a car wreck case to a jury.
- How many personal injury cases has a lawyer handled? Like anything else in life, there is no substitute for experience.
We are a dedicated personal injury and medical malpractice law firm that is trusted in the community for focusing on you and your needs-----every step of the way.
No Fee Guaranty! Schedule A Free Consultation Today
We provide free consultations and case evaluations. We have a "no fee guaranty." We will only be paid legal fees if we recover money for you. You will never have to pay us out of your pocket. For a no-fee, no-risk consultation, and to see how we can protect your rights and future, call us at 800-873-2635 or 512-371-6101 or contact us online.