Accidents caused by negligent or reckless actions behind the wheel can result in serious injuries and even deaths. We understand the challenges that victims face after being injured.
Attorneys Chris Cagle and Bianca Rodriguez (working with Paralegals Shawntea and Gilbert) at the Cagle Law Firm.
Compassion and Care When You Need It Most
If you are hurt in an accident that is caused by someone else’s negligence, the financial strain caused by medical bills, lost wages, and other expenses can be frightening. Unfortunately, that is a predicament many injured individuals face as a result of insurance companies’ tactics to undervalue and deny legitimate injury claims.
The Cagle Law Firm, P.C., is a boutique firm that provides high-quality personal injury legal services to victims in Austin, throughout Texas, and across the United States. We understand the challenges that victims face after being injured. Our team works hard to put you at ease, protect your rights, and custom tailor a legal strategy that works for you and your specific case.
You Deserve Personal Attention And Care
We know the tactics that insurance companies use to take advantage of injured parties and protect their own bottom line. Our mission is to help you recover physically and financially. We have extensive experience handling a wide variety of personal injury cases, including:
- Motor vehicle accidents in Texas — Accidents involving cars, trucks, commercial vehicles, motorcycles, pedestrians, drunk drivers, distracted drivers and uninsured drivers
- Workplace accidents in Texas — Including construction accidents involving dangerous equipment
- Wrongful death accidents — At work, on the road, in hospitals, in a place of business or anywhere
- 18 Wheeler accidents in Texas — Accidents involving Texas 18-Wheelers require special attention to detail that only an experienced personal injury lawyer can provide. Not only do 18 Wheeler accidents in Texas result in devastating injuries or even death, the evidence required to maximize recovery in 18 Wheeler accidents must be secured and protected immediately, before it is lost or destroyed. You need an experienced Texas 18 Wheeler accident lawyer to act quickly to protect your rights and get the best result possible.
- Commercial Truck Accidents in Texas —18 Wheelers are not the only commercial trucks on our roadways that are capable of causing catastrophic injuries. Other commercial trucks driving on the roadways in your community can be just as dangerous. For example, you are more likely to be injured by a garbage truck accident in your own neighborhood than you are to be injured by an 18 Wheeler accident in Texas. Commercial truck accidents in Texas, like cement trucks, box trucks, delivery vans, delivery trucks, and similar commercial vehicles can cause devastating injuries in the blink of an eye.
- Premises Liability – If you have slipped or tripped and fallen at a business, big box store, grocery or restaurant you may be able to receive compensation for your injuries. Business owners owe a level of care to their customers and should follow proper steps to keep them safe.
Sometimes “Accidents Just Happen,” Why Should I call a Texas Car Accident Lawyer?
Accidents caused by negligent or reckless actions behind the wheel can result in serious injuries and even deaths. It is true that sometimes “accidents just happen,” but more than 90% of motor vehicle crashes are caused by human error and are preventable by simply paying attention. When people are injured in a preventable accident as a result of another driver not paying attention or driving recklessly, Texas law allows the injured party to recover damages. A skilled and experienced Texas Accident Attorney can hold negligent and reckless motorists and companies responsible for these injuries.
Don’t wait to speak with our skilled personal injury lawyers. We will listen to your account of what happened, investigate the causes of the accident, secure the evidence required to maximize your recovery under Texas law, and walk you through the process step by step.
Get Answers To Your Questions And A Free Assessment Of Your Case
The Cagle Law Firm, P.C., provides individuals injured through someone else’s negligence personally tailored legal services. Learn about your legal rights and resources below. Call (888) 353-3619 for a free consultation.
Austin's Trusted Personal Injury Attorneys
Attorney Chris Cagle has been selected as a Texas "Super Lawyer" from 2009 through 2019 by Thomson Reuters, as published in Texas Monthly Magazine. Chris has also been included in the Multi MIllion Dollar Advocates.