Medical Malpractice Lawyers
Injured due to medical malpractice? Let Austin’s best medical malpractice lawyers at The Cagle Law Firm, LLC. get the compensation & justice you deserve. Our team are experts in proving medical negligence. We have a proven record of recovering fair compensation for suffering individuals and grieving families.
Helping Victims of Medical Malpractice
Evolving laws and policies have made medical malpractice lawsuits more challenging than ever for Texas patients. The medical malpractice lawyers at the Cagle Law Firm, LLC. specialize in helping patients who have been injured by medical malpractice.
Patients can be injured by negligent physicians, physician assistants (“PAs”), nurses and nurse assistants. Proving medical malpractice and recovering fair compensation is a central focus at our firm. We’re one of the most trusted and experienced medical malpractice lawyers Austin, TX. If you or a loved one have been the victim of medical negligence, contact our team for a free consultation.
We understand all that families go through when a medical procedure goes wrong. Dealing with a permanent disability or even the premature death of a loved one is difficult.
At The Cagle Law Firm, LLC., we believe there’s three objectives to any viable medical malpractice case:
- To help you and your family understand the medical aspects of the case and learn what happened and why;
- To enhance the medical care available in our community by holding negligent medical professionals accountable and improving the manner in which they provide care; and,
- To help our clients understand the financial damages available under Texas law for victims of medical negligence, and maximizing recovery of those damages.
We Help Individuals and Families That Have Suffered from Birth Injuries, Surgical Negligence, and Other Life-Altering Medical Mistakes
Our Austin-based medical malpractice attorneys know how to evaluate potential medical malpractice cases and what it takes to win at trial or obtain a significant settlement.
We have the proven ability to grasp key issues from both a medical and legal perspective, calling upon qualified physicians and other experts to closely examine the medical issues in determining where things went wrong.
We have experience needed to handle all types of medical malpractice cases.
- Surgical negligence, any serious post-operative infection or other complication results;
- Injury or wrongful death due to the failure or misuse of a medical device, or the consequences of using a defective medical product;
- Birth injuries injuries due to misdiagnosis of an ectopic pregnancy, inadvertent exposure to methotrexate, improper fetal monitoring, or another form of prenatal malpractice such as defective pharmaceuticals, such as Zofran Birth Injuries;
- Anesthesia errors that can lead to brain damage, paralysis or other devastating outcomes; and,
- Physical Therapist and Chiropractic Malpractice.
Call Today For A Thorough Upfront Case Analysis by Our Medical Malpractice Lawyers
The facts of your case will help determine whether the applicable standard of care was violated, and the extent of damages caused by a failure to adhere to the applicable standard of care.
You can count on honest and diligent counsel when you turn to our Firm.
To request a free consultation, please call us at (512) 371-6672.
Medical Malpractice Resources
The Cagle Law Firm, P.C., provides individuals injured through medical malpractice tailored legal services. Learn about your legal rights and resources below. Call (888) 353-3619 for a free consultation.