Helping Victims of Medical Malpractice
In an era when evolving laws and policies have made medical malpractice lawsuits more challenging than ever for Texas patients, The Cagle Law Firm continues to help patients who have been injured by negligent medical professionals. Unsuspecting patients can be injured by negligent physicians, negligent physician assistants (“PAs”), and negligent nurses and nurse assistants. Proving medical negligence and recovering fair compensation for suffering individuals and grieving families is a central focus at our firm.
We understand all that families go through when a medical procedure goes tragically wrong. You may be dealing with a permanent disability or even the premature death of a loved one.
At The Cagle Law Firm, we believe there are three worthy objectives to any viable medical malpractice case:
- To help you and your family understand the medical aspects of the case and learn what happened and why;
- To enhance the medical care available in our community by holding negligent medical professionals accountable and improving the manner in which they provide care; and,
- To help our clients understand the financial damages available under Texas law for victims of medical negligence, and maximizing recovery of those damages.
We Help Individuals and Families That Have Suffered from Birth Injuries, Surgical Errors, and Other Life-Altering Medical Mistakes
Our Austin-based medical malpractice attorneys know how to evaluate potential medical malpractice cases and what it takes to win at trial or obtain a significant settlement. We have the proven ability to grasp key issues from both a medical and legal perspective, calling upon qualified physicians and other experts to closely examine the medical issues in determining where things went wrong. We have experience in handling medical malpractice cases that include:
- Surgical negligence, as when objects are left in the body and a serious post-operative infection or other complications result;
- Injury or wrongful death due to the failure or misuse of a medical device, or the consequences of using a defective medical product;
- Birth injury, sometimes due to misdiagnosis of an ectopic pregnancy, inadvertent exposure to methotrexate, improper fetal monitoring, or another form of prenatal malpractice;
- Birth injuries caused by defective pharmaceuticals, such as Zofran Birth Injuries;
- Anesthesia errors that can lead to brain damage, paralysis or other devastating outcomes; and,
- Physical Therapist and Chiropractic Malpractice.
Call Today For A Thorough Upfront Case Analysis
The facts of your case will help determine whether the applicable standard of care was violated, and the extent of damages caused by a failure to adhere to the applicable standard of care.